About IIUI Schools Okara Campus
IIUI SCHOOLS VISION
We envision a school that prepares students for the 21st century so that they may be powerful members of a society who are emblems of good practices, high character traits and superior in their skills and values.
IIUI schools will be Centers of Learning where:
- modern methods are used as daily practice to transform education.
- core Islamic values and cultural norms are used to help in developing model human beings who excel in all aspects of the curriculum and global themes.
- the environment promotes equal respect, confidence and commitment to learning and self-development.
- the faculty and management is dedicated to student centered learning and focus on process of learning and strategic outcomes.
- school systems and policies are facilitative in nature and staff and student motivation remains the key to the success of the school.
- self-evaluation is a norm followed by all levels of staff and students.